McDonald’s Franchisees Install Pathogen-Control Technology
McDonald’s franchisees in three of the nation’s largest cities – Chicago, Dallas and Houston – are using ultraviolet light technology to neutralize pathogens on restaurant surfaces and in the air.
“While we have already taken significant steps to help ensure the safety of our employees and customers, we believe the addition of UV Angel technology is a true game-changer”
“We want the air inside our locations to be as safe as the air outside, and we are proud to be one of the first restaurants in the world to add this technology to our infection control arsenal.”
Matt Kades, Houston-area McDonald’s owner-operator.
Pathogen Control Program
for McDonald’s Owners & Operators
Clean Air USA designs custom UV Angel Pathogen Control Systems for McDonald’s Owners and Operators to protect staff and customers.
Average McDonald’s System Configuration
10 UV Angel Clean Air Units
6 UV Adapt Touch Screen Units
100% Financing – From $395 per month for 60 months
Equipment, Standard Installation and Shipping Included
- Clinically Proven to Eliminate 99.99% of Viruses, Bacteria, Mold & Fungi
- Protection your assets from future outbreaks and shutdowns
- Create a healthier and safer environment for staff & guests
- Operates 24/7 without added labor or dangerous chemicals
- Follows CDC, OSHA & ASHRAE guidelines for engineering controls