Instant HAND SANITIZER
Ethyl Alcohol 70% Antiseptic
Helps reduce bacteria on skin. Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire, sparks and sources of ignition.
Do not store above 104°F/40°C. When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop using and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72hrs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Dispense directly on hands and rub in thoroughly. For children under 6, use adult supervision. Not recommended for infants.
Flower extract, aloe, essential oils, water, citric acid, leaf juice.
Resources for download:
Safety Data Sheet
For use or for any additional information or clarification,
please contact us at 1-310-684-3839 to discuss the specific application and situation.